Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Testament

This is what the Lord has done this week for me and with me:

He used me for His glory and for His name. It is a hard thing to be used so well by the Holy Spirit while it is happening, but the reward is great: a closer walk with the King and a greater humility when it is over that I could be used for His name.

He gave me crystal clarity to a situation. He didn't have to do that, but He did. I praise His name in the highest!

Another result I received a greater faith in His word, and what a blessing that is. He is steady and true, and He is with me always.

He gave me understanding of an overlooked sin, and forgave me when I repented of it.

He showed me why I am the way I am. I learned last summer that I am a high functioning autistic/adult Asperger's, and though it answered many questions in my mind about why I think and feel about things the way I do and why I connect with the world in a different way than everyone else, I wasn't settled about it. But this week He showed me how He could use me because He made me this way.

He gave me His felt presence in a fervent prayer session and I came away with tears, knowing that His word does not go out and come back void. He works all things for the good for those who love Him. Before, I knew it, today I know it.

He answered prayer. I had asked for provision. He gave it. No, I don't have a bigger bank account. He delivered treasures galore: peace, conviction, understanding, nearness to Him, and joy. I'm rich!

Most of all, He ministered to me an even better understanding of His mercy, His greatness and His love. What a tremendous, tremendous God we have. Jesus is so High, yet came low for us. He will return to gather His bride, and I'm so happy for this. Until then, I seek His face always.

"For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the LORD." (Jer 1:7b-8)

Do not be afraid to step out in faith and do what the Lord commands. He is with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...