Monday, February 20, 2012

And now for something completely different: some stuff about me

Remember that segue phrase from Monty Python's Flying Circus? No? Man, I'm old.

Here are a few personal things. It occurred to me that I never, ever post anything about myself. While I think that is a good thing, generally, because this blog is not about me (It's about JESUS!) sometimes getting to know the writer could help someone make a connection.

I have two cats. Bert and Luke.

Here is my cat Bert, otherwise known as 'football' or the 'ungainly meat loaf'.

He loves his string though. Not just any string, but a plaid gift bow. He drags it in his mouth, jumps on the table and drops it on the keyboard. Subtle he ain't. I'm supposed to wave it around and he grabs for it.

Lemme position this just right...

Aha! I've got you right where I want you, string!

Whazzat? Something else going on? What? Where?

Just to mess with him, I said really loud, "BERT!" He's so easy...

This is Luke. He likes to get into things too.

Here is my couch, from which I occasionally post things:

But mostly I work at the table. The bookcase adjacent to the table contains the scanner, the printer, office supplies, and some reference materials. The rest of my theological books are in the 6 foot bookcase in the living room. (not shown)

I have curtains now that there is a neighbor. She is a quiet neighbor.

So that is a bit about me. I like Monty Python, I have two cats, a small but tidy and pretty apartment, a lot of books, and, well, that's all about me, your tireless and diligent blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...